All News

Scenice Tours: Taith Cymru Update

Message from the

At Christmas time we felt optimistic that we could run the Tour in April as originally planned.
Unfortunately recent events have now dictated that this is extremely unlikely to be the case.
Accordingly we have taken the difficult, though only sensible,  decision to postpone the event until 22 August when we believe
that we have a very realistic chance of delivering a successful tour.
We appreciate that some existing entrants may have prior commitments scheduled for this time, and we would be happy to refund paid entry fees in this case.
We thank you all for your continuing patience.
In the mean time please stay safe and well, we look forward to meeting you all in August.
( When the Welsh rain is much warmer!)
The Taith Cymru Team